Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BFD!

Adam Lambert finally confirms his sexuality in the new issue of Rolling Stone (on stands tomorrow).

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay," the American Idol runner-up says.
___________________________________________________

Nope. No surprise there. And really...who cares??

I have a thing for slender busty chics who wear black calve boots with thigh highs and short skirts. And yet..you don't hear me yammering on and on about it.

I like pizza and pasta. Again...you don't hear me yammering on about that.

BFD dude. You like guys. Great we get it. It's a part of who you are. Let us hope it alone doesn't consume you.

13 comments:

Z-man said...

I thought of blogging something cute about this but why bother? WTG soap.

Name: Soapboxgod said...

Thanks Z. You see, it's not always all politics all the time (well it is but still...there's room for other tasty morsels).

Z-man said...

I'm sure you know the writer Truman Capote was gay but you never heard him talk like this. It was more of a footnote.

Name: Soapboxgod said...

"It was more of a footnote."

As well it should be.

Now what's your take on the click it or ticket???

Z-man said...

Clue me in here.

Name: Soapboxgod said...

Next post down!

Z-man said...

We've had this law in New York State for years now and I agree completely AND a Republican Governor no less!

Z-man said...

Just thought of something. Hey maybe someday they'll force you to wear a condom.

Name: Soapboxgod said...

Provided they don't ban fornication altogether.

I'm Not Going To Take It Any More said...

I saw that article myself. Although he said the opposite, It kind of showed me that he wants to be know as Gay!

Good blog.

BTW, I found you thru your link over at the Debonair Dude's World, blog.
I liked what you had to say..

Name: Soapboxgod said...

Thanks for stopping by. You are right about what he had to say. While he said he "doesn't want to be a spokesperson for the gay community", he was essentially doing exactly that wasn't he?

Thanks for the Kudos. While there are some good folks over at DD's place, there are far too many Bush apologists for my tastes. While there were many things that Bush should be commended for, there were a great great many in his second term which, in my opinion, are the very thing that not only brought the Republican party to its present minority status and thus paved the way to Obama's nomination.

Beth said...

Was this supposed to be a surprise?

Jonathan Hiatt said...

Adam Lambert is so Ziggy Stardust and that is so 1970s!

Adam Lambert's gay. Go figure.