Thursday, November 6, 2008

Easing into it...





You know how when you get back to the office after a week vacation it's hard to merely jump right back into it?

Yeah...I'm not really like that. I thrive on productivity. I am a man of action. I like well....doing.

Nonetheless, I will be back in action here very shortly (like say this weekend). So please do check back. I promised readers a recap of Grant's campaign as well as the MN Sons of Liberty shiznit.

In the interim, I'll employ, if but for a moment, that more easy going mode of operandi that I was referring to with this first "post-election" post.
So..that said, let me first say that I acquired a puppy while out on the campaign trail.

Without further delay, meet Winston (actually it's Sir Winston to you...). He's a 3 month old Labradoodle.
As always enjoy! (or do not)
- Soapster

6 comments:

Patrick M said...

As always enjoy! (or do not)

The phrase, as busted my Master Yoda, is "Do, or do no. There is no try."

But glad to see you're easing back in the swing of things.

I already chucked you back into my blogroll.

Beth said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Beth said...

Sill easing?

Patrick M said...

Beth: I don't think "easing" quite describes it....

Name: Soapboxgod said...

You got me. I have a couple of things I'm working on. And, while I will be back to blogging, it will still not be with great regularity.

I and my Sons of Liberty brethren will be focusing and concentrating more of our efforts on actionable items.

I'll see if I can't oblige you both with a post or two today.

Patrick M said...

That's probably a good idea. Otherwise, we're going to really make fun of you.